James E Blogwick

You know, stuff I find interesting

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Thursday, November 24, 2005

The calm before the storm

6:00am I'm home for Thanksgiving this weekend. I couldn't sleep so I finally just got up. It's really quiet, but I know it's not going to last. In just a couple of hours, Thanksgiving Preparations (TgP) will be in full force. Don't underestimate the power and force behind TgP. We're having dinner for 18 and every man woman and child will be put to work.

Emotions felt in the last hour:
Melancholy - I'm 10' from where my Mom died a couple of years ago.
Tired - I really should just go back to sleep
Excited - I love Thanksgiving, and big family meals in general


1:45pm OK I'm back. I was right about the calm before the storm. I've got the turkey in the BBQ, stuffing and pies are good, I'm actually really light in the responsibility column, mainly chasing kids. 2:15 and counting of TgP to go.

Have a blessed and bountiful Thanksgiving

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home