James E Blogwick

You know, stuff I find interesting

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Passing in the night

I looked at her and thought, “why would anybody in their right mind ever want to do that?” and then I saw the look in her eye that said, “God, that sounds just awful!”

It was a year ago, about 4:30 am on the Friday after Thanksgiving. Still really dark. We bumped into each other at the Am/Pm coffee bar as I was heading out to Lake Perris for some awesome bassn’. The fall bite was in full force and after a hectic feast day, some time on the water would be idyllic.

And where was this other coffee deprived, up way too early, person going? The Macy’s parking lot.

If we ever understand each other, we’ll get right to work on the Israeli/Palestinian thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home