James E Blogwick

You know, stuff I find interesting

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

38


The first snow of the season had started to fall. Dad opened the paper and looked at the Horoscope: "November 9, 1967 - Come out for a good time today!"

This morning I dug into my pocket and pulled out George. He's looking a little rough around the edges, and a little worn down, but still in pretty good shape, I sat and looked back at Mr. Washington and wondered which of us is better traveled. Where has he been, and with who? How many hands, pockets, purses, cash registers, and vaults have held him?

I was reading Nickerblog this morning and I couldn't agree more. Even with two kids and a mortgage, when am I going to start feel like I'm not faking being an adult? I've been going gray for about 15 years, and the quote for Shane is from Anderson Cooper at CNN, "Going gray is like ejaculation..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home