James E Blogwick

You know, stuff I find interesting

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Thursday, November 17, 2005

The Oracle Eye Of Master Kenobi

or... What’s up old Ben’s ass?

A while ago, I considered and dismissed asking more mature, well at least more experienced, bloggers than myself for some insight into the art form. Today, I’ll consult a higher authority...

Master Kenobi, I have to ask you, will my blog be successful, entertaining and read by someone, somewhere someday?


Possibly, well...um OK, I was hoping for something a little bit more encouraging or definite. Well, what about you, are you going to read my blog?


You mean like eating bad sushi?


No, no I’m feeling fine, really, but thanks for asking. Well shoot, can you give me any advice at all... How to open this jar of peanut butter?


Well how about Will, he’s going to find a great job right?


Well one more question... Um... These aren’t the droids we’re looking for. Move along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home