James E Blogwick

You know, stuff I find interesting

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Shane Nickerson writes: This newfound excitement for the glorious internet has inspired me to try to get back to blogging on a regular basis.

Well, I'm with you brother. Bring it on month of March.

Apparently there are rules:

1. No mention of blogging, or bemoaning this "damned thing I promised to do, so here's the friggin' post."

Good one, no apologies, no excuses

2. No link-only posts that say, "I found this at blahblahblah.com and you NEED to check it out!"

Amen brother

3. No mention of ham or cold cuts (just to be safe).

OK, I can live with this, never felt a need to blog ham

4. No more shit stories!

As I would never tell a shit story, I'll reverse this and come up with one in the next 30 days

5. At least every third post will have photos.

At least, and some will just be photos

6. Exciting news that has something to do with THIS.

Exciting news about something yet to be determined

7. As always, no ads.

Post about ads are a possibility, but I'm not getting any money

8. Responses to interesting comments.

Define interesting

9. Seriously, how good is Heroes?

Really good, but April 23?! WTF

10. No less than 100 words.

See #5, I'm a lover not a writer

11. If I fail to uphold my end of this challenge, I promise to shutter the doors of this stale little weblog forever.

Blog about ham

Bonus #12 - no memes
and yes, this is #1

viva la blog!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nailed It said...

Woohoo! I'm not alone!

12:51 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

Thanks for the encouragement Shane!

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home